What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Contact information such as your email address and phone number
• Any queries/messages submitted to our website by you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To provide services to you
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have given us permission to do so
• We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We gather statistics around standard email activity to help us monitor and improve our services to you.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the email or by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. This will be provided to you, usually free of charge, via email. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to KirstyGallagher.com at the company’s registered address which can be requested by emailing [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.