We’re thrilled so many men have taken an interest in Lunar Living and are delighted to be able to share the moon magic. Men are more than welcome to join Lunar Living, however on a slightly reduced programme (reflected in the membership cost).
The programme includes all aspects of Lunar Living with the exception of the sacred moon circle and online sisterhood (Facebook group).
In ancient times, woman would gather as part of their monthly cycles in a moon lodge or red tent. This would have been a time to withdraw from day-to-day life when women would share, support and encourage each other. The Lunar Living moon circle and online support group are a well-established reflection of this ancient tradition, and so these areas will remain female-focused.
EACH MONTH YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Full and new moon musings (PDF and audio version)
- Full and new moon soul enquiry journaling sheet with first quarter check-in
- Full and new moon guided meditation downloads
- Waxing/waning moon movements, phases and aspects
- Crystal suggestions for each moon
- Guides to which house the moon is illuminating for you with affirmations and journaling prompts
- A quick guide to the planets and houses
- Exclusive 50% discount on Soul Space classes and Sacred Space events for the lifetime of your membership
Please note, Lunar Living requires a minimum 6-month commitment.
HELP WITH MAKING YOUR BOOKING:
First time users - upon making a booking or purchase through this website you will be prompted to provide a new password. This will create an account on the Kirsty Gallagher website for you.
When you make future purchases, simply enter your email address and password when checking out. If you can't remember your password, click 'forgot password' and a reset password link will be sent to you.
Return users - If you enter an email address that has been used to make a booking previously, you will be promoted to give your password to continue.
If you have forgotten your password, simply click 'forgot password' and a reset password link will be sent to you.
If you are having problems making your booking please email [email protected]