Want to join our team?
Kirsty Gallagher Ltd and Soul Emporium Ltd are looking for a passionate social media manager/creative.
Do you live and breathe social media? Are you a whiz at Tik Tok? Could you help grow a beautiful wellness brand across multiple social media platforms?
We are looking for someone who is able to take our two brands to the next level on social media - in terms of both growth and creative output.
You will be working across two brands - Soul Emporium Ltd (retail) and Kirsty Gallagher Ltd. (spiritual wellbeing).
Our immediate requirement is for a social media manager/creative to manage multiple existing social media platforms for our Soul Emporium brand (Instagram, Facebook and to a lesser extent: Twitter). Experience managing social media accounts for retail would be useful. Growth into new platforms may be introduced.
This person would also need to be a capable social media expert to help us establish the Kirsty Gallagher brand on TikTok, and eventually, Pinterest.
The social media manager would be expected to be fully accountable for the maintenance of all social platforms for Soul Emporium and TikTok for Kirsty Gallagher Ltd, including but not limited to - content creation, posting/scheduling, engagement, reporting and growth, reporting to the ops director and CEO.
A passion and interest in spiritual wellbeing, lunar cycles and crystals would be an advantage - not just for authentic content creation, but because this is what our team embody.
- Soul Emporium: Full fluency in using Facebook and Instagram for business - including content creation, copy writing, scheduling, replying to comments and questions and full shop management
- Kirsty Gallagher Ltd: Full fluency in TikTok to establish a presence that is befitting of our niche, including but not limited to: conception of ideas, content creation, posting, engagement, reporting and growth
- Creative skills and ideas - you would be expected to regularly meet with the team for content creation (photography/videography), bringing to the table ideas aligned to our content and growth strategies
- Customer service - responding to comments and inbox queries across all platforms in a polite and timely manner
- Weekly liaising with the SE and KG team via email/WhatsApp to ensure posts reflect the current stock, align with current campaigns
- Basic understanding of Shopify would be useful but not vital
- Previous experience in running social media ad campaigns is vital
- Use of Later.com to schedule posts
- Liaise with 3rd party photographers and videographers for content creation where required
Use of shared brand Canva account for content creation
Secondary requirement for support with YouTube content and YouTube growth may be required
- Reliable, trustworthy and fully understands that they are the voice of the brand(s)
- Hardworking and able to problem solve
- Takes initiative, makes suggestions and is fully committed to working with us to grow the brand
- Is proactive and available - this role will require you to be available outside normal working hours and at weekends
- This is a work from home role, as you'll be working closely with our team on content creation, you will need to be based in the UK and able to travel to both London and Manchester on a monthly basis.
- An interest in spiritual wellbeing and holistic living
How to apply
Please send your CV with full experience along with a cover letter explaining why you think you'd be perfect for this role based on our requirements, and your payment rates/expectations to Helene Elias at [email protected]
This is a part-time role that would be perfect for a freelancer looking to build a strong and long lasting relationship with a passionate and hardworking team.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY 31ST JANUARY
No agencies please.